24 HOURS IN TRIBECA
There isn't a single NYC neighborhood that has more historical significance than Lower Manhattan. After all, this is where the city began. Home to Trinity Church, Wall Street, One World Trade Center and many others—this is the perfect starting point to explore Manhattan.
Visit the 9/11 memorial and then take the elevator ride up 102 stories at One World Trade Center for a remarkable view of New York City's skyscrapers.
You're in the epicenter of American finance.
Led by Executive Chef Shaun Acosta, Four Seasons New York Downtown takes room service to a whole new level with their "Restaurant In Your Room" concept. Correct, even though there's a sea of celebrity chef-driven restaurants in Manhattan, FSNY has made it possible to keep your warm slippers on.
Some of our favorites included Roasted Beets with smoked goat cheese, radish, Brooklyn lager vinaigrette, grilled sunflower seeds and Seared Foie Gras with macerated Hudson Valley apple and brioche toast.
Read more about Shaun Acosta in our Taste column.
Shop handfuls of boutiques on cobblestone-lined streets or head over to Brookfield Place, steaming with luxury retailers such as Hermes, Burberry and anchored by New York icon, Saks Fifth Avenue.
And affords spectacular views of the Statue of Liberty.
After exploring Tribeca and the Financial District, submerge yourself into the stylish urban oasis that is the indoor pool at Four Seasons New York Downtown.
For a refreshing handcrafted cocktail, look no further than CUT by Wolfgang Puck. May we suggest "Sloppy Kisses?" Concocted with Roca silver tequila, green apple, lemon and absente—you'll be giving out plenty in no time.
At the crossroads of Tribeca and the Financial District, just a block from One World Trade Center, Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown adds its classic architectural profile to the world’s most famous skyline.
Once you step inside you'll be enamored by the striking design aspects and artwork.
And then you'll fall in love with the details of your premier king guest room: located on the higher floors, a comfy seating area surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows, Nespresso machine and MyBar take the win.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE
1. BREAKFAST ROOM SERVICE (with a view of One World Trade Center). Try the Truffled Eggs. A perfect pairing with grapefruit segments and fresh beet juice.
2. SMILING FACES EVERYWHERE YOU TURN. Stop by the concierge desk for bottled water and step by step directions to Manhattan attractions.
3. THE BEST LOCATION. You're in the heart of Lower Manhattan and a block from One World Trade Center.
1. Download the Four Seasons app! At the push of a button you can check-in/check-out, text the front desk, request room service or even select your favorite pillows from housekeeping.
2. Walk. Explore Lower Manhattan and beyond on foot, all the way down to Battery Park. It's the best way to check out the architecture and hidden gems you might not see from a car.
3. Bedside manners. Take advantage of the iPad on your nightstand. Check the weather, set an alarm, read the latest news, listen to music, without even getting out of bed.